Yarab Global Consultancy logo


  1. Professional Curriculum Vitae (CV)
  2. National Id card (color)
  3. Passport bio page(color) -Visit pass port office located below Changangkha School.
  4. Degree mark sheets and certificates
  5. Class 10 and 12 transcripts
  6. English language proficiency test score card: TOEFL/IELTS/PTE
  7. Recommendation letter/employment letter/Concern Letter with letter head.
  8. Pay slip of recent 3 months
  9. PIT and PF(only if applicable) -Visit NPPF building below Hotel Taj for PF and visit RRCO, Chubachu for PIT
  10. Trade license and tax clearance -Visit trade office (Changzamtok) for trade license and visit RRCO (Chubachu)for tax clearance
  11. Marriage certificate-English version
  12. Birth certificate-color – Visit JDWNRH with family tree
  13. Family Tree Apply online
  14. Family Photo and personal chat screen shot to prove genuineness of your marriage.
  15. NOC -Visit Ministry of Home affairs) and then visit the Royal Bhutan Police headquarters below Memorial Chorten.
  16. Statement of Purpose* (SOP)
  17. COE (Confirmation of Enrollment )
  18. Bank statement -Can be Fixed Deposit matured for 3-6 months
  19. Declaration-declaration of financial sponsor
  20. HAPID (Medical certificate to be obtained after visa lodge)
  21. Biometric


  1. Professional Curriculum Vitae (CV)
  2. Citizenship Identity Card (color)
  3. Passport Bio page (color)
  4. Birth certificate (color)
  5. Employment letter if employed
  6. Pay slip – Recent 3 months if employed
  7. Highest qualification transcript and certificates
  8. NOC
  9. Family tree
  10. Passport size photo(45mmx35mm)1copy
  11. History of relationship (Signed by both) – Sample will be provided
  12. HAPID (Medical certificate to be obtained after visa lodge)
  13. Biometric

If sponsored by parents

  1. Property Valuation can be obtained from National Land Commission office
  2. Relationship certificate-Visit census office located opposite to immigration office at Kawajangsa
  3. Declaration-declaration of financial sponsor

Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in Australia may vary.